Business Transfer Specialists, LLC
A Professional Service To Help You Buy Or Sell A Business
Phone: (614) 559-4515
Fax: (614) 559-4562
Assistance in Selling a Business
Professional Business Intermediary Services
At Business Transfer Specialists, we take care to provide our customers high quality business intermediary services personalized for their unique needs. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers so do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Listed below are some of the services offered by Business Transfer Specialists.
Assistance in Purchasing a Business
If you are considering buying a business, we can help you:
- locate businesses that meet your search criteria.
- contact business owners to establish communication and set appointments to discuss or view the business (Buyer Confidentiality Non-disclosure Agreement (CA) required for signature).
- collect the appropriate business financial data and operational details necessary to make an offer (CA agreement required).
- walk you through all of the pre and post-offer transactional steps including due diligence and closing.
Business Transfer Specialists can provide complete business valuations for individuals, corporations and financial institutions.
BTS can help a business owner realize the best possible price for his or her business. Our goal is to market your business effectively so that multiple buyers can locate, inquire about and compete for your business. Our broker channels gives us access to hundreds of qualified, financially-capable individual, corporate, and financial buyers. If you are considering selling we can work with you through the following steps:
- Initial consultation to discuss all aspects of your business
- Business valuation (free if listing the business for sale)
- Listing and marketing the business (confidential broker channels)
- Showing the business to prospective buyers
Business Transfer Consultation
Business Transfer Specialists can provide professional consultation to business owners seeking unbiased assistance in how to best prepare for selling their business. Some of the difficult questions you may need help in answering are:
- Should I consider selling and why?
- When is the best time to sell?
- How do I prepare my business for market in order to realize the highest price for my business?
- Is their value in increasing my marketing and advertising budgets in order to increase sales prior to selling my business? How, why and for how long?