Business Transfer Specialists, LLC
A Professional Service To Help You Buy Or Sell A Business
Phone: (614) 559-4515
Fax: (614) 559-4562
Business Transfer Specialists will spend the time needed with our clients to aid them through the entire process of selecting and purchasing a business. During the initial free consultation period, BTS and it's client will discuss several key factors that will give us direction on when, where and how to proceed, including:
- Business size, type and location
- Buyer qualifications related to skill and experience (corporate buyer: a company brochure; individual: a resume).
- Buyer financial resources (A financial statement or other verifiable information may be required)
- Buyer's desired involvement with the business (hands on, indirect, part time, full time, investment only, etc.).
- Business Financial requirements including; return on investment, cash flow, owner discretionary income, etc.
- Financing options available to prospective buyers, including Small Business Administration (SBA) loan information and how to apply / qualify.
- Familiarization period (time the existing business owner is willing to stay involved in the operation of the business after the sale transaction is complete).
Prior to receiving a CBR (Confidential Business Review) on a company of interest, BTS requires the following forms be completed by a buyer:
3) Buyer Profile: (corporate buyer: a company brochure; individual: a resume). In place of a resume, fill out this form (PDF): Buyer Profile
If you would like information on a company, please download and print our confidentiality agreement and financial statement, complete, e-mail or fax (or mail) along with your background information. A Business Transfer Specialist associate will contact you to discuss your interests.
Buyers searching for a business to purchase will normally have a substantial amount of unanswered questions and uncertainty.
- How do buyers find a suitable business for sale since most businesses are not advertised?
- How do buyers get the necessary information in making a buying decision?
- Who will assist the buyer and the seller through the closing process?
The Answer: Contact Business Transfer Specialists for a confidential meeting.
We Will Discuss:
- Your business interest, including your preference and location.
- Alternative opportunities available to you.
- Your financial commitment for the acquisition of a business.
- Our search and matching service.
- Procedures to follow in making an offer, and the process of due diligence before closing the transaction.
- Confidentiality, level of comfort, and personal financial ability.